eBook: The 5 Keys for Nonprofit Success
The nonprofit world isn’t as simple or straight-forward as for-profit business. In business, the goal is simple – make money. For nonprofits, the goal may be equally simple – do good. But how? Many big-hearted people with the best intentions go into the nonprofit realm, seeking to make the world a better place in some big or small way. But the paths to doing good aren’t simple.
- Who do we help?
- How much can we help?
- In what ways can we do the most good?
- How do we do the most good possible with the resources we have?
- How do we increase our resources to do more good?
- How do we define success?
- When will we know we’re successful?
- Are we doing all we can?
- Are we doing the right things with the finite time we have?
None of these questions are simple or easy to answer, but there are answers. We can define success and we can be successful. The 5 Keys for Nonprofit Success will help you get started.