Communication Planning & Support
There are 1.5 million nonprofits in the United States, and they're all vying for your donors' attention.
To capture your share of philanthropic dollars, you must break through the white noise and capture the attention your organization deserves.
How? By developing and executing a robust communications plan.
But we know communicating isn’t everyone’s strength.
Like all nonprofit leaders, you’re really good at carrying out your organization's mission. You excel at helping clients. You're good at managing your board. But scheduling social media posts and creating year-long editorial calendars just isn’t your strong suit.
That's where we can help.KFA Nonprofit Management Solutions provides full-service communication planning and support, including:
- Editorial calendar planning,
- Creative development
- Graphic design, and
- Content management support for traditional and digital media.
Apart from providing direct client services, communicating with your constituency groups is the most important thing your organization does. A focused communications strategy ensures your donors, volunteers, board members, clients and the community at large learn about the good things happening at your organization. And they’ll respond by opening their hearts and their wallets.
Without a comprehensive plan, you’ll see:
- Fewer donations,
- Less community support,
- Decreased volunteering,
- Poor employee morale.
But you can’t just slap a Facebook post on your page every couple of weeks and hope it finds the right audience. Your communications must be targeted, compelling and intentional.
We provide comprehensive communication planning and implementation services for nonprofits of any size or focus area. Our experienced team will help you identify your primary audience and recommend the best ways to reach it. We will create messaging which aligns with your unique mission, brand identity and objectives.
Here’s how it works:
First, We’ll evaluate your current strategy.
- What’s working?
- What tactics have yielded results?
- Which media platforms have you used successfully? Or unsuccessfully?
Next, we’ll help you create a coordinated communications plan. We'll help you:
- Identify your resources: media outlets, platforms, tools.
- Build editorial calendars to keep your messaging on track for a specific campaign or time period (month, quarter, six-months or year).
- Develop budgets to support each campaign.
- Create effective campaigns that remain brand loyal and resonate with your constituency groups.
- Brainstorm content topics to support your campaigns.
- Generate persuasive “calls to action” that drive your audience members to engagement.
Here’s the real question: Did it work?
That’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? Did your efforts move the needle?
Fortunately, we can help you see beyond the likes and shares to determine the impact your communications plan makes for your organization’s investment.
Contact us today!
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to create an effective communications plan. We’re here to help!
What does it cost?
KFA offers communication consulting services at our standard hourly rate of $90 per hour. Get in touch today to for a specific quote based on your needs and learn how KFA Nonprofit Management Solutions can take your organization’s communications to the next level.